No
My 1st attempt at TriTone Processing

1.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

14.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

These are fantastic, the detail is incredible, although I don't know what tritone processing is...

All excellent, and well processed, No4 is an absolute peach.

Lovely photos of such an exquisite breed. The pup is just adorable :love:

Great shots, had my Husky 19 years, lost him in August.... so this is nice to see, #4 for me, very well done.

Stunning set of photos. No4 is incredible. Would myself like to know what TriTone processing is? :thinking:

Lovely set, #3 stands out for me - a cracking portrait, the processing on all is very nice indeed. :clap:

gorgeous... 3 is my favourite too.
I'm off to google tritone processing now, looks fun

Thankyou very much, its new to me and I am pretty pleased with my 1st attempt, only recently discovered it myself, I'm no expert by any means and if I have it wrong anyone feel free to correct me but 'TriTone' is a printing process where 3 identical copies of an image are printed on the same paper using 3 different colours of ink, usually black and 2 other colours, can also be done in Photoshop which is where I did it, then after converting the photos I used the dodge and burn tools.
If you like my work then you'll love the photographer who I got the inspiration from!!
Checkout www.nickbrandt.com I think his work is some of the best wildlife photography I have seen. Also look at www.atlasgallery.com under past exhibitions, Nick Brandt, Amazing stuff!

The facial expressions on 1 & 3 are superb. 1 looks absolutely knackered and 3 looks like the wise old man of the bunch :D

Wonderful set.3 and 5 in the first set for me- for the expressions on the face.And 1 and 3 in the last set.Superb.

Stunning shots ..... would love one but apparently they run off all the time :(

Stunning set, you have some great captures here.

I especially love number 2, and 3 from your first set, and number 1 from the second set absolutely beautiful :)

Back