Hypothetical enquiry

Name
Carole
Edit My Images
Yes
If a person was to kill their spouse, because said spouse lost not only the hard drive which contained all their images from the last 8 yrs, but the back up hard drive too, from the household server.....would this count as mitigation and get the killing spouse, off????;)

Grrrrrrrrrrr!

smiley-channel.de_gewalt039.gif

yes2bb.gif

08.gif

I hope thats just a hypothetical occurance and the planning stage for a hypothetical murder not a cause and effect hypotheses :(

no Carole, sadly it's not enough I'm afraid :(

It is however justification for hanging up the member of the server maintainance team by the feet and beating their naked body with nettles for an hour.

After that they should be dipped in a rich gravy and left for the stray dogs pleasure.

Hope you get the images back :)

no Carole, sadly it's not enough I'm afraid :(

It is however justification for hanging up the member of the server maintainance team by the feet and beating their naked body with nettles for an hour.

After that they should be dipped in a rich gravy and left for the stray dogs pleasure.

Hope you get the images back :)

I like this idea......;)

Ouch :(

T189 down the drain.

Oh Crap!
Anything I can do to help out on that score?
I accidentally binned an image I wanted to repost in a following weekly assignment, I took it off the gallery resized ( pixels and Res) in elements and luckily it was Ok. If you have already posted your final images onto the one of the galleries before hand you may still be able to produce a "passable" collection?

Oh Crap!
Anything I can do to help out on that score?
I accidentally binned an image I wanted to repost in a following weekly assignment, I took it off the gallery resized ( pixels and Res) in elements and luckily it was Ok. If you have already posted your final images onto the one of the galleries before hand you may still be able to produce a "passable" collection?

Said spouse claims all will be well, once he has got his act together! I've given him 48 hrs...........or else! Thanks for the offer....I'll let you know if I get desperate.

:popcorn:

Said spouse claims all will be well, once he has got his act together! I've given him 48 hrs...........or else! Thanks for the offer....I'll let you know if I get desperate.

No worries, just yell
In the mean time I am keeping my fingers crossed for you...........

Phew.....The afore said spouse has rescued everything.... Murder averted! Now I have another problem: CS2 Bridge wouldn't open at all yesterday and eventually I uninstalled and re-installed. Now, the bridge will open but it will only display icons for RAW images, not thumbnails. All other formats show as thumbnails ok. I have done auto updates, but to no avail........any idea what I should do? Adobe website says Camera RAW 3.7 for CS2 and that's what I have got.

I hate computers.....

Phew.....The afore said spouse has rescued everything.... Murder averted! Now I have another problem: CS2 Bridge wouldn't open at all yesterday and eventually I uninstalled and re-installed. Now, the bridge will open but it will only display icons for RAW images, not thumbnails. All other formats show as thumbnails ok. I have done auto updates, but to no avail........any idea what I should do? Adobe website says Camera RAW 3.7 for CS2 and that's what I have got.

I hate computers.....

Sorry can't help with the CS2 problem but glad you got all your bits back in one peice, (y) why not have a dry run at murder just so he knows not to do it again? :D

Fixer rule #1

Turn it off and then on again

Works 50% of the time

If that doesn't work

Fixer rule #2

Take it apart and put it back together again

Works for the 50% of the time that the other 50% of the time didn't work

That gives you odds of 75% before you have to call the guy who will tell you its broken

oops, that one beats putting important documents in the recycling.

anyway, murder not worth it, might get a messy carpet! :puke: :D :LOL:

so just a good beating then?!?!?!?!? :D :D :D

Back