Hyundai IONIQ

Marc

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone here owned/driven one? Opinions?

I came *very* close to buying one about 18 months ago. At the time they only had the hybrid - I think there's a phev now.

Nice car. Very good drive. IIRC the middle one has nearly all the toys you could want and the top one has things you don't know you need yet.

At the time it was the hybrid with the biggest boot - most put the battery somewhere stupid.

I came *very* close to buying one about 18 months ago. At the time they only had the hybrid - I think there's a phev now.

Nice car. Very good drive. IIRC the middle one has nearly all the toys you could want and the top one has things you don't know you need yet.

At the time it was the hybrid with the biggest boot - most put the battery somewhere stupid.

The vbig boot is part of the appeal for me. What stopped you buying?

The vbig boot is part of the appeal for me. What stopped you buying?

The tipping point was the attitude of the dealer. I was all set to buy and he just couldn't be bothered returning my calls. Since I was right on the fence about buying I ended up with a Honda Civic instead.

The tipping point was the attitude of the dealer. I was all set to buy and he just couldn't be bothered returning my calls. Since I was right on the fence about buying I ended up with a Honda Civic instead.

Ah yes, I had similar 16 years ago with a Toyota dealer. Coincidentally, I also ended up with a Honda Civic instead!

My mate has one, I don’t know of any issues beyond someone scraping it with a 4x4 on a roundabout.

It has loads of toys and he’s well chuffed. But I probably wouldn’t know if there was something about it he didn’t like, because he’d not admit to buying something flawed.

I registered for a test drive at the beginning of the month but never heard back so popped over to the dealer on Sunday just to have a first hand look at the car and check that my chair would fit in the boot. The service couldn't have been better and I got a test drive there and then. Really liked the car so placed an order there and then.

I registered for a test drive at the beginning of the month but never heard back so popped over to the dealer on Sunday just to have a first hand look at the car and check that my chair would fit in the boot. The service couldn't have been better and I got a test drive there and then. Really liked the car so placed an order there and then.

Nice. I think it's an excellent car. As my year turned out the Honda was a much better choice for me but I still kind of wish I had an Ioniq.

Back