I can't sleep! ARRRGH!

Edit My Images
No
Been up awake looking at the ceiling since 11:23. I just cant get to sleep! Driving me bananas! :bang: :bonk: :crying:

I have to work tomorrow,... :rules:

Regards,

One very annoyed individual!

Aww bless :LOL:

Now King ... :bat: I have been working all night long, and usually there are 1 or 2 posts during the night. I just got really excited thinking there was life, only to find you had replied to a bazillion threads :LOL:

I do feel for you though. Not being able to sleep when you really have to is a bummer.

Jo
xxx

i 've been up for a few hours. i've got a 14hour wedding to go and assist on soon. could really have done with more sleep!

I feel your pain brotha!

"yawnnnn" morning guys, just woke up from a lovelly 10 hour nap! ooopps!! sorry guys, ;);):D

Luckily I havnt got a 14 hour wedding to do,... that would kill me.

Jo, I think that is the most post that I hve ever replied to in one day,... the ol' subscriptions are running a bit crazy now :shock:

Just got back from a nice refreshing walk :)

King.

Sorry to hear you couldn't sleep. I've just got up :D But then I have spent most of the night glued to the loo :puke: It's awful having that feeling when you just daren't fart :LOL: :embarrassed:

Min! :LOL: tooo much information.......

....but I know what you mean :LOL:

Sorry to hear you couldn't sleep. I've just got up :D But then I have spent most of the night glued to the loo :puke: It's awful having that feeling when you just daren't fart :LOL: :embarrassed:

Well you said you were looking for something to keep you busy while stuck at home.:D

Some things just shouldn't be mentioned in public :puke:

Back