I Feel I am Missing Out.

They are great!

especislly when you have two bodies around your shoulders, and want to remove one without getting all tangled up and having people pointing and laughing at the birds nest you’ve created with straps and arms. :D

more seriously, sometimes I like my Pen F with a neck strap and sometimes with a wrist strap. Simple changeover. Also my longer lenses with a tripod foot have a toggle attached. Easy then to change one end of the strap to the lens.

Tbh, I am not a big fan of them. I dislike the metal buckle as it can scratch things but I got it because I backed it on Kickstarter from years back, it sat in my case for about 5 years unused then when I moved to Sony I needed some new straps so I thought I just use it and not waste the money.

its okay as a strap but I prefer the normal leather ones.

They’re too short for me. I like them long.
39895707_2.jpg

I have 3 Nikon bodies - ALL with the FREE straps they came with :)

I like FREE things the best :D

Dave
I have 3 Canon bodies like that, and two where I've had to buy a second hand Canon strap as the dealer removed it before selling the body, presumably so they could make a couple of additional quid by selling the strap to someone else! The original Canon straps that come free with their high-spec model cameras are actually very nice quality straps too.

Last edited:
I just wish camera makers didn't want to turn us into walking adverts for their systems. I think the Nikon AN-4B (above) used to come with their cameras, and has very subtle black on black branding. The ones I've had with recent Nikons look like they should be offering me a sponsorship deal.

I just wish camera makers didn't want to turn us into walking adverts for their systems. I think the Nikon AN-4B (above) used to come with their cameras, and has very subtle black on black branding. The ones I've had with recent Nikons look like they should be offering me a sponsorship deal.
Exactly! I’m the sort who instructs the car dealer to NOT put their sticker on the rear screen.

I use the Peak Design anchor links and they are great for putting any strap on any camera.
What I really need is more of the slot in bracket that goes on the end of the strap as I have few more straps I want to use.
PD sell them separately.

Last edited:
Is this what your looking for?
Linky

Your link is the same as my amazon link.
Peak Design do not sell the camera strap loops/eyelets and the angled Anchors separately only as a bundle. Peak Design are assuming you only have one camera strap and multiple cameras !

Your link is the same as my amazon link.
Peak Design do not sell the camera strap loops/eyelets and the angled Anchors separately only as a bundle. Peak Design are assuming you only have one camera strap and multiple cameras !
All I can say is that I got the “eyelets” from PD direct by the simple method of asking them. I used them to make custom straps to fasten on my rucksack.

Back