I had to go back....

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
No
To Salford Quays. So much to take pictures of, 2 nights spent and I've still not seen all of it. Very proud of this one from the other night:

3853484449_fceaf34e55.jpg

Maybe a little over-saturated? It wasn't... until I ran it back through lightroom to give it a purple tint.... I'm sure it wasn't.... or maybe it was and I was just tired :(

Like that - spectacular.

I like it too. The saturation works for me. :)

(y) from me - saturation is just right IMHO

The only thing I find a little distracting is the tilt of the buildings. Otherwise a lovely shot!

Thank you all :)

The only thing I find a little distracting is the tilt of the buildings. Otherwise a lovely shot!

I did see that in Lightroom but rotating the photo any other way than it is at the minute made the horizon look wonky which IMO would be even more distracting?

Looking good dude, like it a lot. You have a very extreme square vignette, I presume a border of sorts?
Gary.

Looking good dude, like it a lot. You have a very extreme square vignette, I presume a border of sorts?
Gary.

You are in no position to comment on my photo's, it is YOUR fault that I'm obsessed with long exposures and YOUR fault that I've hardly been getting sleep due to turning into a night-shark wanting shots like this. :crying::crying::crying::crying:

I love you and hate you, all at the same time :LOL:

I see what you mean... and to be honest I hadn't noticed. I used Lightroom and brought the middle point of the vignette in to try and reduce some of the light between the right building and the end of the shot so it wasn't as "in your face"... if I remember rightly but I obviously didn't change it back when I'd failed.

You are in no position to comment on my photo's, it is YOUR fault that I'm obsessed with long exposures and YOUR fault that I've hardly been getting sleep due to turning into a night-shark wanting shots like this. :crying::crying::crying::crying:

I love you and hate you, all at the same time :LOL:

I see what you mean... and to be honest I hadn't noticed. I used Lightroom and brought the middle point of the vignette in to try and reduce some of the light between the right building and the end of the shot so it wasn't as "in your face"... if I remember rightly but I obviously didn't change it back when I'd failed.

Well good :D Glad you are bitten by the bug, it's awesome fun :)

I wasn't aware you couldn't adjust the perspective in Lightroom.
I think this may have adjusted the colours a little.

Hope you didn't mind me playing.

Sorry for the hi-jack but whats lightroom?

Im still new to processing photos haha

Is that any better. It is obviously caused by the re processing.

Ahh, might have to see if I can find that then as the only editing Im doing is very basic stuff with Picasa 3 which is a google download

Wonderful shot, i've been telling myself to hit Salford Quays for a while now, never got round to it :\.

I think this will be good for keeping myself active, photography wise, in the winter months as it goes dark earlier. You sir have inspired me, thank you.

Steven.

Super shot, i like the saturation as in the original you posted. :)

I still prefer the wonky first shot! Absolutely beautiful colours. I would stay up 100 nights for one shot like that, fantastic.

Mitch :)

Back