Beginner I just like the colours all fused together

Nice idea, but the DoF is so narrow that hardly anything is in focus, I would have tried to compose to put the number on the red fuse so it was flat onto the camera and tried to get that as sharp as possible (y) you really need to post the larger version :D much better than having to click to see it, if you need help in doing so please shout up (y)

Matthew.....Please help me with the uploading of larger photos. I have tried to search around for posts.

Matthew.....Please help me with the uploading of larger photos. I have tried to search around for posts.

I'm guessing that you uploaded this as an attachment to the post using the "upload a file" button? View attachment 1134

If so you need to click full image rather than thumbnail, you should be able to edit your opening post and select the full image option instead

If you used a different method please let me know and I'll try and help :)

Hi Matthew...a big thanks for your help ? But I am not seeing the text box as you show it in your post, i can see the icon (square/arrow) but i am sure the same information is contained within it, it is just a matter of cropping the text to get the right information out of it ?.

Hi Matthew...a big thanks for your help ? But I am not seeing the text box as you show it in your post, i can see the icon (square/arrow) but i am sure the same information is contained within it, it is just a matter of cropping the text to get the right information out of it ?.

It's sounds like your on the newer beta version of Flickr but yes just copy the BBCode and paste that directly into the text box on here :)

Back