I must be a stick in the mud now...

Edit My Images
Yes
It had to happen some time... I was out today having a walk along the river medway from Aylesford to Barming and back when on the return journey I decided that I would bite the bullet and have a punt at a shot I had been thinking about for a while...

Low level view from the river bed/bank looking toward Aylesford bridge and village...

Well I thought all was going well, it was a grey day so I had the ISO up to 400... I was loosing some highlights so there was some compensation going on...

After firing off several frames decided I would go up onto the new bridge that crosses parallel to the old bridge to try another view.... Replaced lens cap and reversed lens hood, slung camera over shoulder..... Stood up....

And then realised I had sunk ankle deep in lovely Medway mud.... which resulted in me walking back to the car bare foot carrying trainers....

I think I will be awarded the village plonker plaque next week end once all the votes have been counted...

Silly me..

Just thought I would share..

Nigel:bonk:

worthless.gif

:LOL:

I have done the same thing many times. Stand there, framing up a nice shot or two, then try to walk off only to find your sunk halfway up your shin in mud!

Back