I need a laptop- but can only pay monthly

Edit My Images
No
As i cant afford atm to pay up front and i'm in desprete need of one,

Any good websites

I'm looking at the hp laptops atm.

Ive had both HP and Dell, I much prefer Dell.

I'm running 2 HP desktop PCs and they've been the most reliable and stable ones I've ever had.

I would got to PC world, just got one for the wife. You buy one of the 3 mobile broadband packages pay so much a month and they give you the laptop free!

Tim

Or just get one on 6 or 10 months interest free, don't most of the major store's do this ie Curry's, PC world, staple's etc etc.

Frankee

If you are looking at some sort of payment plan take a good look at the small print. Some of these deals look good but are spread over several years and have a high APR. Look at the total amount payable.

Secondly check out the Buy now Pay later options. Some of these sign you up to a credit agreement that if you don't pay off the sum on the date indicated lock you into a long term repayment scheme that cost an arm and a leg.

If you are in regular employment, maybe a bank loan ( you wont get a really good rate for amounts under £1,000,) which in the long term may be a better option. YES banks are lending to people, provided they are deemed a reasonable risk.

May I suggets you find the laptop you like then shop for the best deal

There's nothing at all wrong with the 0% finance arrangement as long as you make sure you can pay it off at the end of the 9 or 12 months interest free period. If you don't then yes - it usually automatically becomes a hire purchase agreement over a fixed 2 or 3 years and the interest rate will shaft you big time. If you're an organised sort of person who can put the money away (or just want to leave it in your account a bit longer) the 0% arrangement makes most sense, unless you can stick it on a card with 0% interest - otherwise it's probably best avoided.

Back