I need paper!

Name
Leigh
Edit My Images
Yes
hi guys,

can anyone recommend a decent place to get some paper for printing out flyers. Probably looking at minimum of 100gm paper. Or what do you suggest would do the job? Looking at A4 then folded into 1/3 to give 6 sides.

i'm going to print out on my own colour laser printer. The only reason i'm not outsourcing it to a printer is because i'll be doing small quantities which are tailored to suit certain areas so i can change the info around as i see fit.

Probably looking at about 5000 sheets initially.

cheers (y)

Hi Leigh,

I have used these guys in the past and had no problems, just looked at their website and they seem to be doing a deal on 100gsm white at the mo.

If it were me I would print on 120gsm., you get a much better finish.

The other factor to consider is Matt or Gloss, depends on your printer.

free delivery above £50.

http://www.paperstone.co.uk/

Alternatively the cheaper option is a paper merchant and buy a ream(s) of SRA2 and ask for them to cut it for you. (SRA2 you cut 4 A4's out of it)

hope this helps!

Graham.

cheers graham (y)

there's actually a printer next door to my unit here and i normally use him for all my l/heads, business cards etc.. but because i want to print out specific smaller quants i didn't want to ask him.

And i'm certainly not cheeky enough to go and get some paper samples off him to try out. :thinking:

i'll have a look at paperstone though (y)

Back