I Now Get It...

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
Yes
Film that is, and it's awesome!! :clap:

I received a Nikon FM this morning, and thought I would put a film through it, just to see what all the fuss was about. Film was Kodak Ultra Max 400, the cheapest I could get.

This is Marley, who is now a full time member of the family. :D

Photo17_17-1.jpg

The marks top and bottom are from the crappy Tesco scanner that they used to put the pictures onto CD. 97p though, so can't complain. :)

You nailed that one quite well if you've only just got the FM and started with fillum... (y)

A right bundle of mischief in the making... :D

:p

I see you got it then. Welcome to the FM fan club :)

You nailed that one quite well if you've only just got the FM and started with fillum... (y)

A right bundle of mischief in the making... :D

:p

I did use the nifty with a D40 (manual focus) for a while, so it was just getting used to it again. (y)

He looks like he's going to be trouble when he's older :)

She is already trouble, she's eaten the bed and a pair of socks. In 2 hours. :D

The marks top and bottom are from the crappy Tesco scanner that they used to put the pictures onto CD. 97p though, so can't complain. :)

Oh yes you can!

They do worse, such as fogging or even losing your films. Tell them it's as bad as a 97p jar of something in the store giving someone food poisoning.

Tell them it's as bad as a 97p jar of something in the store giving someone food poisoning.

Believe me losing a film isn't anywhere near as bad as spending 2 days sat on the toilet.

When our dog was a pup the best bit of advice I got was to buy a dog crate, we'd been trying to house train her for a couple of weeks without much success , bought the crate and she sussed it in 2 days, they see it as a place of sanctuary , their bed, they don't mess where they sleep, + you have the added bonus of being able to shut her/him in somewhere they're happy to be when you're out.

their bed, they don't mess where they sleep,

They will if they are desperate to go and this can create bad habits so crate training for owners (length of time to leave them in there before taking outside) is as important as for pups

Very cute pup - are you going to be able to tell it off when it looks at you with those appealing eyes?

Last edited:
so get over to the fillum section and start posting Jonny .
lovely poochas ,,,,looks totally innocent of all charges to me .
and welcome to the fm fan club ,,,,,we need a special section.......:D

Remember when mines was that age many moon ago ,she was also pure white but now getting dark patches (she in my avator)

Back