I passed my degree!

Edit My Images
Yes
I finally passed, I have a BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography, I was a mature student and yes I found it hard work but it has all been worth it. Need to get a job now, no more lazy student days.

2866173638_4604ab7310_o.jpg

2866173280_44f2df9017_o.jpg

Congratulations. I've just swapped from my HND to Bsc Hons in Architectural Technology so in 3 more years I'll be getting mine hopefully.

Congrats, Stephen, I know how hard it is to return to full-time education, but you appreciate the qualification so much more. Now, where can I find a job that will make use of my BA in Burger Flipping? :bonk:

Congrats Steve, I passed out myself a couple of years back. In the art of stella consumption.Na!! my youngest past out with Honours from Exeter. I certainly have got respect for the hard work and effort people like yourself put into that kind of studying, all the best for the future.

P10103211024x768.jpg

Congratulations Stephen on passing, and as a mature student must be a lot harder :clap::clap::clap:

Congrats.

Trying to get on an access course myself first so I can get the qualifications to go to a uni.

Congratulations Stephen (y)

Back