I wish it was my party......

Edit My Images
Yes
Emilia at her sister's party...

millyparty.jpg

a bit of both.....she was tired after bossing around some friends playing 'what's the time mr wolf'.....I love her and every mood she can throw at us, I find them quite delightful and my grand children entertain me no end ;)

This reminds me of my little girl. A great shot, beautifully captured Marianne. Well done.

Beautiful. So many moods, so many faces - but a wonderful child. Expertly captured.

very well done Marianne, the processing really has made this into a fantastic picture

Matty said:
very well done Marianne, the processing really has made this into a fantastic picture
Couldn't agree more, a very moody, emotional shot....excellent!

Just what we needed on a cold January evening - the Ahh . . factor.
What a wonderful capture of the mood and moment. Like you, my grandchildren make wonderful subjects giving both pleasure at the time of taking, in the reliving of the moment as you work on the image and hopefully the sharing of the result with others. We must make the most of our opportunities before they grow into that camera concious age and rebel against co-operating in the obligatory family groups! That's when we have to get out the long lens and become "wildlife" photographers!

Very true Fangman, this one has already started pulling the peculiar faces at the camera, those funny smiles just for Grandma, what little darlings my two are. I could post hundreds of photos of them, but I know that being proud is one thing, showing them to others is another so I will keep most of them for my private perusal. Most of them are just click and go shots anyway, to keep the memories thats all. Occasionally a special one gets edited ~ thank you for the comments :)

Hmm, dunno if it's my gamma being way off, but I'm getting images of a George A Romero Film here.

It's a nice capture for sure, but the lack of any detail around the eyes, especially the left one (as we see it) is just a bit too freaky for my taste!

I also think the grain effect is a bit overdone. I'm sorry. I can see exactly what you were trying to achieve, and it's probably what I would've done with shot but it just looks a bit contrived to my eye ;)

Back