ICELAND DEC 23

Cool set but number 4 is the one for me. I think that would work equally as well in mono.

4 and 7 of the first set for me, plus the last one of the second set. (y)

If I may crit a little, I feel the first image needs more space around it, to include all the circle and more sky. The same for the scene with the church, just a bit more sky would make it feel more confortable to me. Hope that's useful. :)

Last shot is very nice apart from that Bus going through the shot, to me that really ruined it.
Bad timing I guess.

Lovely set :)

wonderful collection of pictures. For me this would be a trip of a lifetime.

Great set of photos - brings back memories of my trip to Iceland - such an amazing place for photography.

Nice shots. Think I’ve been to most of those places. Been twice in September and November. I guess less tourists in December as if that’s Skogafoss I’d have no chance of taking a photo without a few people in it!

Nice shots. Think I’ve been to most of those places. Been twice in September and November. I guess less tourists in December as if that’s Skogafoss I’d have no chance of taking a photo without a few people in it!
It is Skogafoss and there were lots of people there, but my 11-16mm allowed me to get closer , with the people slightly behind me. People were a problem in all photos i took. I tried to edit some of them out but not always possible,

Back