Iceland

Edit My Images
No
Some stuff from a recent visit to Iceland. Looking for some thoughts on No4. I like the lens flare, but does it take away from the image...???

3082057322_73e012eeec.jpg

3081212359_f542d73ac5.jpg

3081211295_477a3a7d0d.jpg

3081212741_cfc1f00ff8.jpg

The sun which creates lens flare could do with turning down a notch as its a weeny bit too bright, you look at that and not the gorge.

Lovely images of a lovely place.

The last pic is a cracker, my eye is drawn to the cotton wool effect water, not the Sun and I think it is a beautiful image.:clap:

More iceland pics! :love:

Even the flippin tin hut looks stunning! :love:

I find the 'things' in the foreground of number #2 a distraction, and the lens flare together with the mistiness is a little too much in #4. But still, it's iceland, i love em! :love:

The sun which creates lens flare could do with turning down a notch as its a weeny bit too bright, you look at that and not the gorge.

:agree:

A very nice set.

You have caught the colours of the water and the ice very well in 2 & 4

Is No 3 ice on a corrugated roof?

Last edited:
I do like this set...the first pic is excellent. The others are "merely" wonderful. LOL

Another one saying "great set" here! (y)

I agree with Paul & Tom that the "problem" with the sun is the brightness of the Sun. It competes too much with that lovely waterfall. The flare could be cloned out so a fully resolvable situation! (y)

Thanks all for the comments & observations, always good to get objective views, particularly when solutions are offered as well.

Cheers

BobbyG

P.S. erding - No3 is the safety rope on the path to the waterfall, which gets iced up with the spray.

P.S. erding - No3 is the safety rope on the path to the waterfall, which gets iced up with the spray.

(y) Cheers - makes sense now

!st attempt at reducing the impact of the sun.

Cloned some sky in as additional layers, reduced their opacity, and added a red filter to make it more sunset. On the right track?

3084560678_777454665b.jpg

Back