ID needed from CWP meeting ( content warning! )

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
:shrug:

IMG_2467.jpg

Think he me come after you for that :naughty:

Funny though :D

Used to that view :LOL: Fernface by any chance :D

......... and before anyone says anything it was the SHOES

Last edited:
He's a joiner

Used to that view :LOL: Fernface by any chance :D

......... and before anyone says anything it was the SHOES

:LOL: At least you know where to stick the candles when his birthday comes around :nuts:

He is not going to be a "Happy Bunny" when he sees this :LOL:

Caught a good view of a difficult subject the lesser spotted Nikon User

Captured in it's natural pose would'nt you say :D

Loved Brionys ID of the subject :naughty:

Regards

Richard

Think you may pay for this Richard :nono:

Brian is normally on here by this time :thinking: was he o.k. today:shrug:

His back was playing up when he left. But ok other than that.

SWINES!!!!!!! Never cross an ex carp angler, we have the longest memory ever!!!!!!!!:D:D

We had a good day he's a really good Guy :thinking: Even though he's got poor taste in cameras :D

Regards

Richard

P.s all Rich's fault :D

We had a good day he's a really good Guy :thinking: Even though he's got poor taste in cameras :D

Regards

Richard

P.s all Rich's fault :D

:nono: Don't start him on the camera debate I have enough of it nearly everytime I see him :D :D :D :D

Seriously though enjoyed the day and meeting you guys, but dont you reckon really that Rich, he is a swine:D:D

Which Rich :D

Regards

Richard

:shrug: I enjoyed it guy`s (y) Anyway me and Brian got a thing going down which I think you will all enjoy, it is called a party :woot::woot:
Strictly no camera`s just drink :nuts:

Last edited:
Fortunately Unfortunately I couldnt make it, but I have been looking at the great pictures the guys who went have been posting, and enjoyable they are :clap:. Then U8MYUFO posts this, do I need to say more:shrug: :shake: Hard luck Brian, it just happened to be you :D

Looking at the picture reminded me of a video of a Spencer Tunick type shot, perhaps you might like to take a look. Anyone of a nervous disposition should avoid this, and no disrespect to Brian. View with caution :nono::nono: you have been warned, contains nudity video

Hope I dont get a ban for this :eek::)

Last edited:
:shrug: I enjoyed it guy`s (y) Anyway me and Brian got a thing going down which I think you will all enjoy, it is called a party :woot::woot:
Strictly no camera`s just drink :nuts:

I had better get an invite :beer: :nikon: :puke::puke: :LOL: :LOL:

Fortunately Unfortunately I couldnt make it, but I have been looking at the great pictures the guys who went have been posting, and enjoyable they are :clap:. Then U8MYUFO posts this, do I need to say more:shrug: :shake: Hard luck Brian, it just happened to be you :D

Looking at the picture reminded me of a video of a Spencer Tunick type shot, perhaps you might like to take a look. Anyone of a nervous disposition should avoid this, and no disrespect to Brian. View with caution :nono::nono: you have been warned, contains nudity video

Hope I dont get a ban for this :eek::)

Now that is funny(y):D

If it's yours take it back! It's cracked!

Back