ID please

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
Found it on my HDD taken a few weeks ago so ID and crit please(y)
As always straight out of the box apart from a slight crop and resize

DSC_0179-1.jpg

Nice pic, and the crop works well, my only (and very slight) crit would be its maybe a tad dark? Perhaps lifting the brightness a little would do it? Either way I love the sharpness you have to this.

So Nigey thanks, a little fill light for the underneath and maybe some contrast should do it and cheers trapper is this what the fighter pilots trained in before moving into the Spitfire them

so quite a rare bird then thanks for the info will process this one right and save it lol

Thanks Tommy do you think it may be a little too bright now and need a sharpen for here as Photobucket now seems to have softened it a bit

Nice shot, with nice prop blur. Only 8 made! That is a rare catch then. Can't be many around, even if they all still existed.
The new version is a bit soft (look at the reg no.) and could do with the yellows dropped a little, IMO.

Nice shot, with nice prop blur. Only 8 made! That is a rare catch then. Can't be many around, even if they all still existed.
The new version is a bit soft (look at the reg no.) and could do with the yellows dropped a little, IMO.

I think it said 54 made, but only 8 went to the RAF, it was a civil trainer.

It is probably the only one left, of the 8 if not the 54.

EDIT:Having just googled it again there seem to be about half a dozen that come up on google, so surprisingly large number considering how few were made.

Still a rare sighting though.

Last edited:
yes the processed one is much softer than original will re do it and re post again

Thanks Buttkicker it flew into Sherburn in formation with a yellow bi-plane and the Fokker replica

Back