Id please

Name
CAROL
Edit My Images
Yes
Not a good photo but can you tell me if its a Chiffchaff I have never seen one before, it was there a for only a second! not long enough to sort out my settings! I used full manual today for the first time!

thanks
cas

3916956499_1eecf0e3dd_o.jpg

Nicely done considering the harsh lighting... (y) ... but that's a Willow Warbler for my money... :shrug:

:p

Chiff Chaff for me with those dark legs!
Is this better? Can't do much with the halo though!

chiffchaff.jpg

wow thats amazing how did you do that?

:LOL:

It's all a bit tongue in cheek really... :D

There have been loads of threads/discussions/arguments involving CCs and WWs... :cautious: ... this will likely turn into just another of those and, apart from getting it in the hand of an expert the only 'really' sure fire way of telling one from the other is its song... ;) ... end of really as you can see from the photos this really could go either way as one would get a similar variety of images of Chiff Chaffs as I've done HERE... :naughty: ...

... tbh some of them could be the same photograph and who could really tell/argue either way from a single image... :cautious:

:LOL:

It's all a bit tongue in cheek really... :D

There have been loads of threads/discussions/arguments involving CCs and WWs... :cautious: ... this will likely turn into just another of those and, apart from getting it in the hand of an expert the only 'really' sure fire way of telling one from the other is its song... ;) ... end of really as you can see from the photos this really could go either way as one would get a similar variety of images of Chiff Chaffs as I've done HERE... :naughty: ...

... tbh some of them could be the same photograph and who could really tell/argue either way from a single image... :cautious:

its a little yellow bird dont you know nuttin!!!!!!;) (just call me sir spam a lot)

Last edited:
Chiff Chaff for me with those dark legs!
Is this better? Can't do much with the halo though!

chiffchaff.jpg

aw thanks, (y) I know its a bad pic, I just wanted to know what species and i will be ready for it next week

hi carol sorry i didnt actualy say i like this very nice (slight tweak in levels would help) (y)

Back