Ideas on a theme?

Andrew Moore

Suspended / Banned
Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everyone!

I've recently been made redundant and at the worst time of the industry I'm in especially after bred it with the exchange rates as they are.

Anyway, to keep me sane whilst I collect myself and look for work I've decided the camera needs to come out a few times a week without fail just to help break up my time.

Anyway, ideas for themes? I'm at a complete blank purely because my heads overloaded and thinking outside of looking for work is proving a little difficult.

Now I like street photography, I like animals, cars and most things to do with nature but a part of me is also feeling that something out of the norm/outside the box is perhaps going to get me thinking a little more?

Anyway, ideas would be greatly received!

Camera kit is varied, I have Fuji X bodies and primes as well as canon bodies and glass which pretty much fit everything I could need to use however limiting myself to a single body and prime lens seems appealing or potentially stupid?

I look forward to seeing what you guys and girls suggest.

Just look at the section you posted in, there is a list of themes, there is the monthly "takes on", you can join in the 52, I don't know, shoot each letter of the alphabet. A few weeks ago I was struck by the notion that the only reason we have old photos of places is that people took pictures of them (pretty obvious when you write it down) but most people these days take photos of themselves, so how about taking a good photographic record of your local area, it will be appreciated in the future.

Its summer and what a nice time of the year to start walking, take your camera, a small back pack with your lunch. Meet people and stop and have a chat to them, look around to see what you have got. There are so many people who walk alone, ideas will come to you about what to do next. Don't despair and don't let your circumstances overwhelme you. Get gardening or learn to paint.
Maybe people haven't answered your post because there are so many posts its hard to keep in touch with all the threads.

Back