IF CARLSBERG DONE OFFICE WINDOWS......

BLIMEY!!!!!:bonk:

Thanks for a great response guys!

Mark.....I love you too!!!!

Im not in the Forces, however I do work in Aviation and work closely with the military from time to time.

Cheesy, I was in a T1 for the other T1 shots and the biggest problem as you mentioned are reflection issues. The biggest culprit are the reflective strips from the drivers bone dome! Its a nightmare! You back at EGOV now?

The A10 as Cheesy correctly states is shot from a rear facing window of a KC135 (or Boeing 707, fr the non military bofs).

and Lev67.......it was Baltic! :LOL:

Thanks again all, will start working on next weekend's thread in a few days!

Have a good 'un!

Andy

Last edited:
Cheesy, I was in a T1 for the other T1 shots and the biggest problem as you mentioned are reflection issues. The biggest culprit are the reflective strips from the drivers bone dome! Its a nightmare! You back at EGOV now?

Andy,

Yep, I'm still at Valley. It seems like a long time since you snapped me at Warton in the Maclaren coloured HNDA! I agree about the reflections in the back of the T1 for me the worst offenders are often Sqn patches and the dayglo yellow tags identifying the position of the stowed pins!

Great shots,

Cheesy

A great set of photos hard to pick out favourites as there are so many that are really dynamc - a lot of the time the air to air shots just show a profile shot - really good to see.

A10s probably nudge into poll position for me :)

Stunning stuff as usual Andy:clap: hard life eh!

Have you given up on your dabble into motorsport photography?

Last edited:
Back