if you could have any car?

Not a big car fan but If I could have any, I would have the Hummer.

The Governor was wise to have got that made Into a civilian version.:D

Tricky...

DMC Delorean
DeTomaso Pantera
Austin Mini 1979 with Hayabusa Engine
Lotus 2-Eleven

So if i could have any car i wanted, i want them 4...

Lancia 037 Rallye - I'm building my Lancia Montecarlo into a homage (slightly)
Lancia Montecarlo turbo - possible future project :D

My everyday car does most things well enough - AMG C43 will do, although fuel bills high.
The other cars in the fleet are hard to beat - weekend fun - Lotus Exige & track car - Reynard 883 single seater.

Audi RS6 Avant - most of those others would never catch up................!!!!!

now, i have a VERY huge list of dream cars , beleive me!.

but im gping to narrow the question a little.

if i was to pick anycar and i was only allowed to havce one car i would pick an e60 M5 touring.
then put it into either AC schnitzer, hamann or hartge for tunning.

this is the AC schnitzer model
ac-schnitzer-bmw-m5-touring.jpg

Every day runabout: Audi RS4 :love:
Weekend Tourer: Aston Martin DB9:love::love:
Would love to own: Shelby GT500E (Eleanor) :love::love::love:
Nutter car... would probably get another 200SX for rear wheel trackday fun (y)

Ferrari F40 for the weekend and an Audi R8 for the week.

Sorted :)

SB

i would pick an e60 M5 touring.
then put it into either AC schnitzer, hamann or hartge for tunning.

Why, isn't 507 bhp enough then ?

Or would that be to fit a "use my indicators" warning buzzer ?? :LOL:

Audi RS6 Avant - most of those others would never catch up................!!!!!
One of these you mean?
med_1202768474-2008-audi-rs6-avant11.jpg

Look what happens when you try to keep in front of the rest.
med_1202768511-med_1202725473-New_Picture.JPG

med_1202768522-med_1202725495-New_Picture__1_.JPG

med_1202768553-med_1202725568-New_Picture__3_.JPG

Why, isn't 507 bhp enough then ?

Or would that be to fit a "use my indicators" warning buzzer ?? :LOL:

no i mean for styling, not so much performance

i cant bare to have a standard car.

why spend £70k on a car just for someone else to be able to buy the same?

its all about being different and standing out ( subtley )

Nilagin - Not sure, as I can't see your pictures - can only see little red crosses.

Did once see pics of an RS6 literally torn in two, lengthwise, on a ?Belgian road. Driver got out, walked away and phoned for the emegency services himself !

Still the one for me, anyway. Unless the Euromillions deliver, and then I'd add a 911 GT3. Maybe..........

Link - http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=27387&highlight=audi+rs6

I always wanted a lamborghini diablo:love: ( in yellow) yer yer I know keep dreaming.!!!!!
more realistically (if that's a word) i would love a mazda rx8 in red.....oh damn it i'm still dreaming.....:bonk:
just in case your wandering currently own a mazda 5 ( well if i had to have an mpv-i had to have one with style - if thats at all possible!!!!!!!)

I wasn't going to jump on this wagon, but the hell with it.....

If I could have one car that had to be my daily driver and some weekend fun, it'd be this:

3363-1996-Volvo-850%20T-5.jpg

A mint Ford Cortina mark 3, in red.
I had one of those, but not mint. Used to sound awesome with a K&N pancake airfilter. I used to go through a pair of void bushes every three months or so.
I'd love another though.

i would love a evo 7 or above but my dream car is a toyota supra mmmmmmmm

I was on the M6 last week, a ferarri overtook me at about 5mph more than I was doing, about 1/4 mile up the motorway there were 3 ten ish year old boys standing on a bridge waving, he saw them, dropped a couple of gears and booted it :clap:

I was in my car with the stereo on and it still sounded fantastic, these 3 kids were gobsmacked, when I got to the bridge their mouths were still open :LOL:

That's what ferarris are for, impressing 10 year old kids :woot:

I was in my car with the stereo on and it still sounded fantastic, these 3 kids were gobsmacked, when I got to the bridge their mouths were still open :LOL:

Thats it though, they only sound any good when they're being thrashed.

Nomal speeds or idling, they sound like a bag of spanners.

The owner will likely need said bag of spanners anyway to put the things back on, that keep falling off. :LOL:

Dont do Ferarri's me,

other than the Testarossa.

I'd have one of them.

Oh, and another warringtonian. Theres a few of us now !! :woot:

The owner will likely need said bag of spanners anyway to put the things back on, that keep falling off. :LOL:

I know what you mean, where I used to take my car to be serviced, the owner bought a new 355 a few years back, paid 10k over book to jump the waiting list, it got dellivered on a trailer, he drove it down to the garage to let the lads have a look at it.
when he stopped on the forecourt water was pouring out of it, one of the water pipes had fallen off because the clip hadn't been tightened :eek: imagine if he'd decided to go up the motorway.

he got them to fix it, while they were under there they noticed one of the kevlar halfshaft shields was missing, he phoned the supplying dealer who then remembered they'd taken it off to replace a damaged one on another car, sorry about that I post one down to you, post one down :bang: for 10k over book i'd expect it delivered by helicopter with a man to fit it :LOL:

I'd love a 2009 Corvette ZR1

2-door hatchback coupe with fixed roof; rear-wheel drive

Construction: composite and carbon-fiber body panels, hydroformed aluminum frame with aluminum and magnesium structural and chassis components

Engine :
6.2L SUPERCHARGED V-8 (LS9)
Block material: cast aluminum
Cylinder head material: cast aluminum
Valvetrain: overhead valve, 2 valves per cylinder
Fuel delivery: SFI (sequential fuel injection)
Horsepower / kW: 620 / 462 (est.)

Transmission
close-ratio six-speed manual

Chassis / Suspension
short/long arm ( SLA ) double wishbone, cast aluminum upper & lower control arms, transverse-mounted composite leaf spring, monotube shock absorber

Traction control: electronic traction control; active handling (Magnetic Selective Ride Control)

Brakes: front and rear power-assisted carbon-ceramic disc with 6-piston front and 4-piston rear calipers, cross-drilled rotors; ABS.

Wheels & Tires
front: 19-inch x 10-inch
rear: 20-inch x 12-inch
Tires:
Michelin Pilot Sport 2
front: P285/30ZR19
rear: P335/25ZR20

I'd love a 2009 Corvette ZR1

2-door hatchback coupe with fixed roof; rear-wheel drive

Construction: composite and carbon-fiber body panels, hydroformed aluminum frame with aluminum and magnesium structural and chassis components

Engine :
6.2L SUPERCHARGED V-8 (LS9)
Block material: cast aluminum
Cylinder head material: cast aluminum
Valvetrain: overhead valve, 2 valves per cylinder
Fuel delivery: SFI (sequential fuel injection)
Horsepower / kW: 620 / 462 (est.)

Transmission
close-ratio six-speed manual

Chassis / Suspension
short/long arm ( SLA ) double wishbone, cast aluminum upper & lower control arms, transverse-mounted composite leaf spring, monotube shock absorber

Traction control: electronic traction control; active handling (Magnetic Selective Ride Control)

Brakes: front and rear power-assisted carbon-ceramic disc with 6-piston front and 4-piston rear calipers, cross-drilled rotors; ABS.

Wheels & Tires
front: 19-inch x 10-inch
rear: 20-inch x 12-inch
Tires:
Michelin Pilot Sport 2
front: P285/30ZR19
rear: P335/25ZR20

None of that makes sense to me.

My criteria:

1) wheels
2) engine (preferably one that works)
3) steering wheel
4) fuel
5) rusty body

**Street cred is an add-on that many desire but isn't always available. See 'chavs in saxos' for reference**

Back