"I'll Raise you one CurlyWurly!!"

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
3687566988_16cf9750eb_o.jpg

D700 / Tamron 28-75mm @ 50mm / F5.6 / ISO 3600 / 1/80th

Thsi shot is actually my 365 Blog entry for today, but was really pleased with the way it came out that i'd thought i'd share it in here as well ;)

This is a shot i've had in mind for a few weeks, but never had the time to set it up (In reality it took all of 10 mins to get the positioning / exposure how i wanted it as i was using natural light - got a bit of a no flash phase going on at the moment!)

I used the sweets as 'currency' as I didn't want it to appear that the kids were gambling and wanted to inject a bit of fun into the shot, i hope it worked :)

Last edited:
Swine !!!

Gambling for Curly Wurlys is sacrilege :nono:

Damn you to Hell :bat::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

DD

PS - send a box of them my way for total forgiveness :)

PPS - nice shot - all things considered

Thanks DD, and the CW's have now been consumed :D

fantstic, love this great idea...

oh and your a toad for eating all the CW's must buy one tomorrow not had one in years

Now that's what I call a sweet deal. :D

That is a great and well thought out shot and the greyscaling works. I like the "over the shoulder" angle to it. Good work!

fantstic, love this great idea...

oh and your a toad for eating all the CW's must buy one tomorrow not had one in years

Thanks gumbo.

as for the CW's they were 'Nom Nom' licious :D :LOL:

Now that's what I call a sweet deal. :D

That is a great and well thought out shot and the greyscaling works. I like the "over the shoulder" angle to it. Good work!

Thanks Ian - appreciate the comments (y)

Works for me. I smiled, I admired the technique (nice conversion and composition) and then I went and got me a CW and ate it. Sitting here typing with choclatey fingers mmmmm.......

Andy

Works for me. I smiled, I admired the technique (nice conversion and composition) and then I went and got me a CW and ate it. Sitting here typing with choclatey fingers mmmmm.......

Andy

Thanks Andy :)

If i'm not careful i'm gonna start a CW craze :LOL:

What a hand I would want a bit more than a curly wurly for that. Beautiifull shot Love it :clap: would be very proud of it if it were mine.(y)

Back