I'm back...with a Canon 40D

Name
Graeme
Edit My Images
Yes
I will soon be back to togging again...yay:clap: After having to lose my A700 :crying: things have changed for the better and I am now awaiting my 40D, albeit 2nd hand. Was a difficult choice between another A700 and 40D, but have settled with the 40D as I could get a better value for my limited budget. Now just to get a lens!

Glad to see your on the up enjoy your togging
Bob

Where did you buy it from?

I'm finding stock limited at a reasonable price!

Where did you buy it from?

I'm finding stock limited at a reasonable price!

:confused:...off Fleabay....but mind you it is in excellent nick! Too be fair some deals can be found on there, I have even bought a car off there:wacky:!

Whether I will get used to it coming from an A700 is another story, but practise, practise, practise will get me there. If the 40d and I really can't hit it off then I will probably go back to an A700.

All I have to do now is wait for my lens to arrive to try it out!

Lasagne...look after my baby:LOL:!

:confused:...off Fleabay....but mind you it is in excellent nick! Too be fair some deals can be found on there, I have even bought a car off there:wacky:!

Whether I will get used to it coming from an A700 is another story, but practise, practise, practise will get me there. If the 40d and I really can't hit it off then I will probably go back to an A700.

All I have to do now is wait for my lens to arrive to try it out!

Lasagne...look after my baby:LOL:!

It's as you left it Graeme - I've hardly taken a picture !!

Let us know how your experiences go with the new kit, some comparisons of using both would be good.

Let us know how your experiences go with the new kit, some comparisons of using both would be good.

Will do avarice...although it will be a newbie comparison:LOL: as I am still fairly new to togging.

I'm waiting for mine too, should be with me tomorrow (Thurs) i hope Woooop!

Nice one :clap:

I'm waiting delivery of my 40D as we speak.........

great..hope you enjoy it! I really like the feel of mine, its heavier than I thought it would be. I do like the top plate lcd screen as well. Just awaiting my lens now...so I can actually use it!!

Back