Image effects (online)

Edit My Images
No
Is there anyone out there or any company i can use to do picture effects on images

i.e. the black and white & colour effect were parts of the image is in colour, some in black and white

blurry effect, background blurry etc

I cant find any company of the internet that does image effects and wanted to find out prices, im sure there is companies out there that do freelancing work on photoshop

if you know of anyone or any company, please send me link or email so i can get rough indication on how much is costs

thanks

I think that maybe the reason your finding it difficult to find these companies, is because that photoshop effects/filters such as selective colouring and black & white conversions are used widely and extensively by so many people.
Such a large percentage of people will know how to use these facilities so the idea of forming a company to offer such services wouldn't be cost effective.
Exceptions being maybe retouching, restoration and advanced photoshop skills.

Having said that, I bet you'll find someone doing it somewhere. Realistically though, I'd simply learn to do it myself, rather than pay somebody else to do it for me.

Personally, If you were thinking of going into business with the idea of offering these services alone I would advise to choose another idea.

If you are interested in learning how to acheive these effects just run a search and many options, tutorials and walk throughs will become available.

Probably not what your after, but have looked at any of the free online services where you do the manipulation yourself, one site that looks like it has quite a few controls is www.picnik.com i've not used it but it maybe worth a quick look.

Ask someone at your local camera club or college photography dept, what your asking isn't difficult or time consuming for the most part, most half decent photoshop users could do that in the time it'll take you to get a round in!. Wayne

Back