*important* gallery info! *important*

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
As you will all have noticed its getting very busy here now and as a consequence our gallery is now huge! :D

If you have a gallery with us please can you go in and have a look, and remove any images that are no longer relevant or that you feel are no longer needed? we have some galleries that exceed the the max size and these need to be trimmed also.

We will be moving the galleries to a new home with far more storage space, and they will of course remain free for ALL the members! We hope to be able to integrate them into th main forums better too, but that might be a way off, lol :geek: :thinking:

thanks for your co-operation!

Cleared out a few as requested Matty !

While on the subject of Galleries...

1. Why does my chosen Gallery 'highlight' pic not stay as the 'highlight' - Ievery time I enter I re-do it but each time it escapes ?
2. Is it possible to place the member's gallery pages at the top as well as the bottom ? Save us in the later pages from having to page down and enter each time !

Thanx,

Rog...

Deleted my gallery (I'd already emptied it anyway!). One day I'll get my website up and running :)

Gallery cull performed.

It's not as if I had much in the way of good photos in there anyway :)

Scrapped a few.

for those with a wish to have a website of their very own, soon enough we will have something for you....

matty said:
for those with a wish to have a website of their very own, soon enough we will have something for you....

Hmmmm ... velly intelesting ... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: can't wait ! :cautious:

But you didn't answer my q's Matty ? :shrug:

Performed a major cull on mine a little while ago and have been trying to keep it as neatly trimmed as an adult movie stars mott!

Onwards and upwards!

duly deleted my gallery..

you dont have to delete the whole thing, just have a quick tidy

Rog

1) dunno - the competition galleries are supposed to show a random image too but for some reason it keeps showing silkstones church..

2) yes, maybe, see what i can do with

I'd love to tidy mine up for you but the Gallery won't open up for me at the moment. I'll try again when I get home from work tonight.

Ok done it now.

streamline.net do unlimited data transfers and unlimited hosting size (I'm currently wasting 1.5Gb of their diskspace) for the paltry sum of £33.99 per year

lovely site Dave!

Very impressive....made up of scripts you found on the internet, excellent stuff!

You can still have a gallery on here you know, just have your very best ones in for when newbies have a browse!

evilowl said:
streamline.net do unlimited data transfers and unlimited hosting size (I'm currently wasting 1.5Gb of their diskspace) for the paltry sum of £33.99 per year

weve nailed our hosting, sorted out...infact there will be a post about it very soon:D

evilowl said:

Don't hold your breath.
They stuffed me over with their claims of unlimited bandwidth and space.
Pulled the plug on me and killed my email account without warning claiming I was hosting copyrighted mp3 music.

I was.

They were all recordings of my own bands over the years and there was nothing in the small print saying I couldn't.
They reserve the right to pull the plug at any time without notice if they feel they can't meet the demand you place on their servers.
They were small time recordings by a nobody, not Led Zep for christs sake :shrug:
It was like talking to a brick wall and they refused to reimburse me for the 10 months still to run.

They wouldn't answer support tickets and I couldn't get to speak to anyone on the phone.

I told them to stuff it where the sun don't shine, cancelled the account my wife had with them for her website and stopped recommending them.

Just don't rely on them too heavily and make sure you have backups of your files.

A good friend offered me true unlimited hosting on his server for services rendered.
He has his own server.

Back