In and Around Manchester

Edit My Images
Yes
Click the image to go to the gallery of photos :)

HDR jobby then? If not you've done well to get the range of tones.

Wouldn't want to be standing next to the constructon on the right though, looks like it's about to fall on somebody ;)

None of them have HDR :)

Gandhi you've missed what i said at the top :p There's a whole gallery of photos mate :D

Jonny said:
None of them have HDR :)

Gandhi you've missed what i said at the top :p There's a whole gallery of photos mate :D

n'ah, just haven't gotten round to looking yet ;) Good work though on the exposure.

I had a lot of trouble getting the simpleviewer page to 'run'. It loaded ok but none of the mouseovers were working so I could not change the image. Reloaded and saw a brief message about hitting space to allow a control... so i did and I got to see the images. tried the page again and still no go.

Using std IE 6. Not had a problem with simpleviewer sites before.

Nice series of images. Some I really like... some I don't ;)

RobertP said:
I had a lot of trouble getting the simpleviewer page to 'run'. It loaded ok but none of the mouseovers were working so I could not change the image. Reloaded and saw a brief message about hitting space to allow a control... so i did and I got to see the images. tried the page again and still no go.

Using std IE 6. Not had a problem with simpleviewer sites before.

Nice series of images. Some I really like... some I don't ;)
Not seen any problems myself :ponders:

You still having issues?

Just went to another simpleviewer site and that does not work either. Wonder if it was that last M$ update that screwed things?

its a macromedia flash thing with the latest version 8 as i get similar thing with mine

Back