In the gutter!

Jao

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
8064111382_3a74c274f5_c.jpg

I know this will not be everyones cup of tea but I have been experimenting with some new and different angles!

There's more detail than I realised in the gutter. It's like a landscape within a landscape. Good stuff.

Really like it. Especially like low angle with wonky horizon. It's almost as if camera has been dropped and taken an image. Shallow dof works really well. An interesting capture of an everyday scene

(y) liking it. I did a similar one last year whilst on a TP meet and the others thought I was bloody mad getting down on my hands and knees, but the pic was worth it as you have discovered with this. Certainly an alternative view of the everyday

There's more detail than I realised in the gutter. It's like a landscape within a landscape. Good stuff.

Andrew thanks, as you say there can be lots going on where you least expect it.

Really like it. Especially like low angle with wonky horizon. It's almost as if camera has been dropped and taken an image. Shallow dof works really well. An interesting capture of an everyday scene

Simon thanks, It does have the look of an accidental shot, although in reality I took 5 or 6 and I liked the angle of this one the best. I was also waiting for the people passing by to be in just the right spot.

(y) liking it. I did a similar one last year whilst on a TP meet and the others thought I was bloody mad getting down on my hands and knees, but the pic was worth it as you have discovered with this. Certainly an alternative view of the everyday

Thanks Yvonne, I did get some strange looks from passers by, indeed I suspect some thought I had had one too many ales!

I like this a lot.

Fantastic perspective.

Thanks Michael

Cracking shot! Did you get your knees wet?

Thanks Paul, I did manage to keep myself and the camera dry but I think the locals thought I was mad or up to no good. Indeed judging by the look from one passer by I think they thought I was rinsing an expensive camera in he gutter!

Still we have to suffer for our art:LOL:

Last edited:
Gary, thanks for your comments, you are right there are still shots to be had on dull days!

Aaron, many thanks for the comments.

Mike, thanks. Yes it's Cambridge, just down the road from the Fitzwilliam..

Last edited:
Back