Individual bags for body and lens?

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I need individual bags or protective cases for my camera body and kit lens, dont need one for my big lens as i dont use it when cycling. But all the rucksacks available for cameras are not suitable for use when cycling so i need something thats gunna keep my gear safe when its in my camelbak bag with my corned beef sarnies (y)

Ive looked on all the big sites and not seen anything suitable, ive seen people with small cloth type cases for lenses but they are a bit flimsy and i need something a bit more robust.

TIA

Have a look at www.snapperstuff.com
They have individual cases for your gear, you can put on your belt.

Newswear
ThinkTANKphoto

Also have a look from stuff from Lowepro.

Thanks,

Paul

Lowepro sell a good range of self contained soft lens cases, and also a range of padded slips for most sizes including telephoto (they are intended for use in the Pro Stealth bags.

Good hunting.

I've bought a number of the lowepro cases for lenses and cameras. If you have a look at this link http://www.lowepro.com/camera_matrices.aspx you'll see their ready-reckoner which matches lenses to their range of case.

Cheers

Jon

Cheers, ive asked at Jessops who stock Lowepro and they never mentioned it!! will look into them.

I ride My Cannondale bike with a Tamrac 5509.Its great especially when your in the city.I put my Trypod in small pockets on the side and have a couple of Velcro straps to attach at the top.Good Luck with Your Choice and Happy New Year........

I ride my Yeti with the following (and probably on the same trails as you..)

1 Roll Bubble wrap + 1 Camelbak + Lens's = Problem Solved.

+ Insurance just incase.

Back