Edit My Images
Yes
Some toys belonging toTeazle our Border Terrier

NSJUMfA.jpg

bone walled

hQNbga9.jpg

Maybe a new art form?:wacky:

Last edited:
Very Sorry but they are lacking the artists statement explaining the work and the concepts ,no good without that!

"My work explores the relationship between the body and urban spaces. With influences as diverse as Derrida and John Cage, new variations are manufactured from both mundane and transcendant narratives.
Ever since I was a teenager I have been fascinated by the unrelenting divergence of the zeitgeist. What starts out as triumph soon becomes corrupted into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the dawn of a new order.
As intermittent replicas become transformed through diligent and personal practice, the viewer is left with a clue to the outposts of our culture."

For more inspiration google "Arty B***ocks"

Last edited:
Very Sorry but they are lacking the artists statement explaining the work and the concepts ,no good without that!

"My work explores the relationship between the body and urban spaces. With influences as diverse as Derrida and John Cage, new variations are manufactured from both mundane and transcendant narratives.
Ever since I was a teenager I have been fascinated by the unrelenting divergence of the zeitgeist. What starts out as triumph soon becomes corrupted into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the dawn of a new order.
As intermittent replicas become transformed through diligent and personal practice, the viewer is left with a clue to the outposts of our culture."

For more inspiration google "Arty B***ocks"

Must be horrible not to be able to accept without question on a couple of pictures posted for fun and for something to do.

Last edited:
Must be horrible not to be able to accept without question on a couple of pictures posted for fun and for something to do.
I’m sure that post was missing a couple of smilies well at least I hope it was :)

Back