industrial

Name
kev
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a few shots from today, Went out for a walk with the camera for some inspiration but nothing really grabbed me, these are my faves.

IMG_0274a.jpg

IMG_0205a.jpg

IMG_0202a.jpg

IMG_0199a.jpg

IMG_0186a.jpg

IMG_0228a.jpg

Love the lines and patterns in the first and second shot's.

Yeah I have to agree the first and second are really wonderful. I like the others but as you said there was nothing that really grabbed you and I think it shows slightly in the other shots.

Where did you shoot the railway line pictures from? A bridge?

Yeah I have to agree the first and second are really wonderful. I like the others but as you said there was nothing that really grabbed you and I think it shows slightly in the other shots.

Where did you shoot the railway line pictures from? A bridge?

Hi, yeah its the end of the line near where I live(shoeburyness), its a small foot bridge that crosses over, same bridge where the shot of the steps were taken its a shame its not busier as it would make for some nice night time lights trails, they seem to leave the the trains somewhere else.....nearer London maybe?

Absolutely love the first two shots , all of the lines and tracks make them so busy..good idea about the light trail shots that would be cool.

I like the last one, looks a good spot for some people shots.

Do you mean getting shots of random people heading for the train. I'd feel rather awkward standing there snapping away.....Ive not done anything like that before....

No no, I just mean a single person, but maybe do a 3 layer shot in 3 different positions, could look cool.

Back