Infinity Bridge last night

I think I prefer the first to be honest, it's as if night's crawling across the sky. It's always a much more even shot once that last light has gone as clearly seen in number 2, but I really like it.

Nice bridge! thanks for drawing attention to it.

I think I prefer the first to be honest, it's as if night's crawling across the sky. It's always a much more even shot once that last light has gone as clearly seen in number 2, but I really like it.

The more I look at it the more I get what you mean, thanks.

Great shots, i alos prefer no2, the darker sky on the LHS is better, and also there is less of an angle to the bridge, the 2 ends of the bridge in shot 1 feel a bit cramped at the edge of the frame.

Thanks.

At the end of the lhs of the bridge there is a well lit college, I tried to cut that out while keeping the symmetry of the bridge.

Very nice and powerful shots. Great composition and lovely colour. Hard to choose a favourite but I think the first is the best for me. That said both are great!

I really can't decide which one, I would say the second but not seeing the end of the right hand side of the bridge detracts from it slightly compared with the first. Still a great shot though and its nice to see the Tees on here.

Back