Inside The Tate Modern (2)

Hi George, I like the idea behind the image, but the processing is doing unpleasant things with parts of the image. The grill on the LHS is suffering moire & jaggies even full size on flickr, and the floor is weird. Might be worth having a second run through the processing, although you have a lot of appreciation on Flickr for the image as is.

Hope that's useful. :)

Hi George, I like the idea behind the image, but the processing is doing unpleasant things with parts of the image. The grill on the LHS is suffering moire & jaggies even full size on flickr, and the floor is weird. Might be worth having a second run through the processing, although you have a lot of appreciation on Flickr for the image as is.

Hope that's useful. :)

Thank you kindly fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.

G.K.Jnr.

Interesting image, I had no idea that the Tate Modern looked like that ... it reminds me of a bus station!
Thanks for sharing :)

Aye - just correct the Moire in post. Easy fix to implement.

Nice conversion as always.

”In actual fact the jaggies/moire etc to the grill on the left didn’t appear until I spread out the top of the image in post to correct converging verticals etc. The original raw file appears to be perfectly OK”

G.K.Jnr.

Last edited:
Interesting image, I had no idea that the Tate Modern looked like that ... it reminds me of a bus station!
Thanks for sharing :)

That area is just a concourse leading down from the side doors, there’s quite a few floors to explore and a very nice exterior viewing gallery. I find the whole place excellent for people/street style photography which is probably my favourite type of snapping”

G.K.Jnr.

”In actual fact the jaggies/moire etc to the grill on the left didn’t appear until I spread out the top of the image in post to correct converging verticals etc. The original raw file appears to be perfectly OK”

You did a good job there.

Back