Beginner Install Lightroom on 2nd Computer?

Name
Russell
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, just bought L/R 1TB one year and installed on my computer but also want to put it on my laptop as well but how do I get the second one to install please (the simple way)
Thankyou

You just install it in the same way as you did on your computer.
The Creative Cloud license check will tell you if you have it active on too many devices!
I have the LR/PS 20Gb plan, which allows 2 PC/laptop installs, plus tablet & phone installs.
(Every so often when it start up on my PC it decides I've already used both licenses, and pops up a window to get me to log out of one of them - giving me the PC and laptop as logged in devices. I simply tell it to log out the PC, and then it continues!)

You just install it in the same way as you did on your computer.
The Creative Cloud license check will tell you if you have it active on too many devices!
I have the LR/PS 20Gb plan, which allows 2 PC/laptop installs, plus tablet & phone installs.
(Every so often when it start up on my PC it decides I've already used both licenses, and pops up a window to get me to log out of one of them - giving me the PC and laptop as logged in devices. I simply tell it to log out the PC, and then it continues!)
OK, Many Thanks

We have installed LR/PS on one of our Club Laptops and when someone needs to give a demo, we just log in and log out at the end. As you will not be using your home copy at the same time, there is no problem.

Dave

Back