Inversnaid, Loch Ard & Loch Arklet (The Trossachs)

Dejavu

Suspended / Banned
Name
Grant
Edit My Images
No
I went a run to Loch Arklet on Sunday as I have never visited this Loch before. I also decided to continue driving to the end of the road at Inversnaid, another first for me. The weather forecast was not accurate as there was quite a few showers throughout the day but the change of light/weather made for some interesting captures.

Exif data available on all images.

1)Loch Ard
IMG_8017efp.jpg

Large HERE

2)Inversnaid waterfall (20 second exposure, B+W 6stop & Hoya CPL)

IMG_7918fp.jpg

Larger HERE

3)Pity about the wind blowing in this shot:-(

IMG_7919e.jpg

Larger HERE

4)Loch Arklet & Arrochar mountains (Lee 0.6 GND hand held over 70-200mm lens)
IMG_7986e.jpg

Larger HERE

5)Highland cowscape:)

IMG_7974fp.jpg

Larger HERE

6)Loch Ard

IMG_8002fp.jpg

Larger HERE

Very nice set, take it No. 3 was taken with the large boulder on your right, was up there this year and shot the fall, but only got shots with teh boulder in, missed that angle a revisit in November (weather permiting) is on hte cards me thinks.

Thanks cosmix3. Yes, the bolder was to my right on the second waterfall shot and you can just see the little pool to the left of the boulder on the first shot where I took this shot:)

Thanks, will bear that in mind if and when I get there in November, failing that will be there next year.

Thanks cosmix3. Yes, the bolder was to my right on the second waterfall shot and you can just see the little pool to the left of the boulder on the first shot where I took this shot:)

Back