Ireland - Limerick, Dingle

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there,

I'm new here, reffered by Genchi and would like to hear your opinion....any c&c very helpful for me, thx...

old_boat_v1_3.jpg

blue_only_021.jpg

wind_mill_b_w.jpg

blue_offices.jpg

bike_oconnel_final2_2_1.jpg

Well if you`re wondering if you've seen this pics before, that might be 'cause I went for those trips 2gether with Genchi ;) so we found very similar objects...

Thanks again...

:woot:

Last edited:
Well certainly you`re stealing my thunder :) from now on im not taking u to my trips.

(y)

I'm no fan of highly processed images so I'm not too keen on these. #4 looks a bit more conventional but I'm not sure the camera on the ground angle adds much.

I'm no fan of highly processed images so I'm not too keen on these. #4 looks a bit more conventional but I'm not sure the camera on the ground angle adds much.

Well I'm still just starting with photography so I really appreciate your post, thx

Well I'm still just starting with photography so I really appreciate your post, thx

WHAT THE HECK???!!! Aren`t you ashamed to say you`re starting with photography after 3 years with DSLR!!??? :shake: :nuts: :naughty: :bat:

WHAT THE HECK???!!! Aren`t you ashamed to say you`re starting with photography after 3 years with DSLR!!??? :shake: :nuts: :naughty: :bat:

like I said - I'm still just starting, 3 yrs means nothing... :p:shrug:

Software lets you change the look of a picture. Sometimes it improves it sometimes it does not. The more changes you make the greater the chances of turning it into something only the person creating it actually likes :)

It takes a bit of experience to work out what are changes for the better so there is nothing wrong with experimenting. A natural looking image will always have more general appeal.

Software lets you change the look of a picture. Sometimes it improves it sometimes it does not. The more changes you make the greater the chances of turning it into something only the person creating it actually likes :)

It takes a bit of experience to work out what are changes for the better so there is nothing wrong with experimenting. A natural looking image will always have more general appeal.

You're absolutely right that it needs an experience to make pics good looking fro more or the most oif the people. That's why I want to share them here and hear your opinion, like yours, that;s very helpful for me..

Thanks Robert

Back