IS it just me........

Edit My Images
Yes
or is everybody either...

a) using this forum at work

or

b) Lounging around at home in front of the PC cos the weathers rubbish?

most people I've seen online at one time for quite a while......

Well just recently the forum has been blessed with a good number of its regulars visiting in the evenings and a fair old number during the day too. I can't comment on the day numbers as I am usually at work but the night numbers have definitely increased steadily.

We have also slowly crept up in membership numbers as well. I have to say that the rate we are attracting new members is both encouraging and manageable, I would hate to have 100 new members every day or week for that matter. The place would quickly turn into a complete nightmare.

I have no doubt that dark nights, short days and bad weather are bringing more members back to the forums more regularly.

I've taken a year off work ;) to spend quality time with family ...especially my little girls who's 3.

Well yesterday I was on holiday so spent the day in front of the computer (as it was raining - honest;)), and today I was at work so spent most of the day in front of the computer :D.
Now I'm home and will no doubt soend the night here :thumb:

DJW said:
I've taken a year off work ;) to spend quality time with family ...especially my little girls who's 3.

:thumb:

i'm just a skiver...im sure if digitaqlfailure had access to a pc in his job at CrapperCleanse he would be on here all day too

and so would I if Esso provided internet access!

I even thought about trying some still life stuff today, what with the weather being grim here, but I accidentally drank a bottle of wine with my lunch so even that was out of the question!

Also another long timer off work ;)

Must really get stuck into my plans now..been here a week already :icon_eek:

Its always the case, when you have the time you have not got the resources to use it properly and when you have not got the time...all the oppotunities and chances are there, you just don't get a shot at using them .... I guess thats just life.

Waits for those magic six numbers :)

The cookie or whatever that lets the home page tell you how many new posts is telling me 124. I'm used to seeing numbers like 7 or 12 :)

Umm well I have been busy today...all that time spent travelling and not talking my native language. I have to let it out somewhere. ;)

Steve said:
I would hate to have 100 new members every day or week for that matter. The place would quickly turn into a complete nightmare.
I totally agree - so don't you dare go and advertise or somethin'.

regards

I've got a week off after my trip to Iraq, but I also log on at work when I remember to.
I don't ususally come on unless I have something to say or if I've been off somewhere interesting.
No-one's interested in the scads of grip 'n' grins I have to do in our 'down-time'...

hehe yeah Grips'n'Grins

like that one.

it is possible to change the title in IE so it says something like Fiscal Studios, just so you dont get a bollocking at work.......

I'm logged on most of the time. Spend a lot of my day on the phone so I can pretty much browse whenever I feel like it

dod said:
I'm logged on most of the time. Spend a lot of my day on the phone so I can pretty much browse whenever I feel like it

Why dont you get your butler to answer the phone dod.. :confused-

:nana:

busterboy said:
Why dont you get your butler to answer the phone dod.. :confused- :

What I want to know is what's my butler doing posting on a forum? :D

I have a new baby and am on paternety leave for a couple of weeks. also a new forum and hobby for me so still loves first flush etc. :kaffeetri :D

DSCN1981.jpg

Not a great photo, but at least she isn't crying. :thumb:

Congratulations JamPal :thumb:

well done James, we all know you and your mrs have been having whoopee now though....

Back