Is it wrong...

Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
for a grown man, with good taste
to listen to Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice?

A classic,
"Rollin in my 5.0 with the rag top down so my hair can blow"
Vanilla is living the dream

what do you mean?
im a man i dont dance!

Come on neither do I, but we all harbour secret desires to just get up and get funky in our living rooms while nobody is watching :D

Oh come on, we can all do "THE" dance surely? It's only side to side with the legs with a little bounce added :LOL:

:confused: Not that I ever did it of course.

Please for your own safety stay away from the dance!!
It's a slippery slope from Vanilla Ice to MC Hammer

hey alanodale like your name
how is robin hood?

Not talking to me, something about betrayal, nearly getting him killed blah blah. Some people can't take a joke

Good taste? but you shop in primark.....

and I know the reason for this inane thread is to up your postcount.....:nono: Along with a fair few on word association

Good taste? but you shop in primark.....

and I know the reason for this inane thread is to up your postcount.....:nono: Along with a fair few on word association

oh no it was a serious question after listening to it on my ipod this morning, i felt a bit guilty:razz:

It's on my ipod too. Along with the mighty Hammer and the long forgotten Apache Indian.
The Bros I blame on Mrs O'Dale

How about a vile "wedding reception" song.....come on eileen or brown girl in the ring..tr la la la la

or oops upside your head

(LOL...d'ya remember that ridiculous dance)

Take five - dave brubeck

(one of my all time faves)

How about dancing round your handbag with "I will survive"

PMSL @ Marko's answer to BeHappy's last post about the handbag :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mattyh ~ I'm not sure what's worse, the fact I know the dance after weeks of practise as a teen or the fact that even now at the grand old age of 30 I still reel the words off like water out of a tap :LOL:

Ice Ice Baby to go ... to go ....Ice Ice baby to go ... to go....

I know Marcel I edited it to show my leaving of the thread :LOL: :LOL:

That is just wrong for anyone of any age.
I have a question though, not having been to a wedding or such in quite a few years, does Hi Ho Silver Lining still get played at the Disco/ receptions.

I do think this thread could give away more truthful information than the "how old are you" thread

Back