Is there a rule for showing ones signature...?

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All

Is there a rule re number of posts or similar that then permits one to have ones signature showing? I have just added a signature to my profile, but it hasn't displayed in any of my posts thus far.

Do you need to have been a member for a certain time etc before sigs are shown? No worries if not, just curious. I didn't enter a sig when I first joined up a few weeks ago just in case there were rules for this type of thing, but now that I intend hanging around for a little while (sorry all you Nikon and Canon owners!!) I thought I'd add a sig.

Ta.

EDIT: I see it is showing in here - maybe there's some rules governing certain forums...?

Aha... many thanks Brains... appreciate the prompt reply. Thank you.

No rules MM ... :cautious:

Just random ones the Mods have thrown at it ... :thinking: ... sort of does as it pleases whenever it wants ... :LOL:

They think it's great fun ... :naughty:

:p

He! he! Always seems to catch the newer peeps out that one :LOL:

The only rules regarding sigs are thus ...

"Your signature can be an image up to a maximum of 500 pixels wide, 100 pixels high, with a maximum filesize of 20k, text only or text and a smaller image.
In any case your signature may not exceed the equivalent height of 6 lines of normal sized forum text on an average monitor screen.
Signatures may NOT contain any dynamic code (eg, PHP code or rotating signatures), unless pre-approved by staff.
Animated signatures are not allowed."

I've edited the rules to link to the relevant FAQ about the signature thing :)

Back