Guy Boden
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple more...

iom_sunset.jpg

iom_bradda_tower1.jpg

TFL,

Mohain

I like the both of them, not really able to comment on them as only just learning myself. :)

I really like the composition and soft pastel shades of that first one:clap:

One is a stunner mate! good lines leading in, wonderfull colours and textures and an excellent composition. A keeper no doubt.

Two is a nice shot, but not really to my personal taste :) Sorry!

Number 2 for me...fantastic composition and processing! For me it has a tension that is the complete opposite of the serenity of the first image which is also a cracker!

If that sounds like codswallop forgive me :D But I think I know what I mean !!:LOL:

Thanks for the great comments guys.

Woodsy, I much prefer the first one too :)

Thanks Darkstar. Don't worry I speak fluent Codswallop ;)

Both of those shots are fantastic. I love them both for different reasons, the leading lines and the tones in the first are what draws me personally to that shot. The second shot I love the colours.

I'm with Dark Star, #2 for me. A lot of drama in that one.

Not the best I have seen from you but good shots nonetheless. At first I wished #1 was pointed a little more to the right (to the setting/rising sun) but on reflection it actually tells a lot about the coast line of the IOM.

#2 is well rendered and the composition line of the path leading to the castle which is set to the right is well thought out. A good technical picture that I can see in a magazine, etc (supporting text) but not very strong on it's own. Just my opinion so please ignore if you disagree :D

(y)

I always value your opinion HIM :D

I was taken there as it's cracking for sunsets but unfortunatly there was a huge band of cloud right where the sun was setting. Shame 'cos it was a cracking location for a sunset. I'm sure I'll get back there :) I agree with everything you say about No.2 ;)

Thanks for all the comments :)

Back