Isle of Man TT Practice 2 (56K)

Name
Andrew Cowley
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a selection that I have taken tonight.

mfballaspurzh2.jpg

darklighthm9.jpg

darklight2ku2.jpg

Having taken that many images this week, i believe that I am starting to get some where with it. Any comments or feedback, then please fire away.

Thanks,

Andrew.

1st one im like alot (y)
nice and sharp and on one wheel ... works for me

2nd bike looks alittle lost i think a tighter crop would help..:shrug:

the 3rd starting to get alittle dark .. but im not a great fan of the sidecars so :shrug:

all imho as always and thanks for sharing(y)

I really like the lighting in #3 it might be a bit dark but it looks really nice and moody imo, perhaps a bit of levels work might bright back the detail without losing the atmosphere?

They are all very under exsposed I'm afraid.

A quick levels edit and I have got the following,...

001.jpg

As said above - a bit under-exposed for me, but that 1st one really is excellent (y) (nice edit KB)

The scenes aren't particularly confusing for the camera and using shutter priority I'd have thought it should have coped well. In the exif on the third it's showing "Exposure Bias 2.0". I'm just wondering if you've had a couple of stops of underexposure dialled in as they definitely look a bit dark here too. Maybe that or the lens has a max aperture of 5.6 and in reality it needed something bigger?

The first one is a good catch though :)

I like these but as others have said they look a bit dark. I have had a quick play using Omni Lighting....

mfballaspurzh2.jpg

darklight2ku2.jpg

Back