Isle of Man TT

Nice and sharp! Number 1, oh yeah, everyone loves a jumper. (y)

I spent all my childhood in the I.O.M and had a motorcycling dad so watching the TT was always a family affair.

Love the jumper in No1 although Ballaugh bridge is the place for the best jumps I think.

I've actually had a short ride in one of those sidecars...so darned uncomfortable....designed for racing i know but there's no wonder the guys (particularly the passenger) often come off bruised black and blue!......Is it still 3 laps for the sidecars??

Thats a superb spot you got there (y) # 2 for me,more of the mountain in shot..
Clive

lovin these...great shots especially McPint with both wheels off the deck, awsome stuff

Fabulous shots (y)...weather looks good as well...hope it keeps for race week

Really wish I was there but off to the Manx instead :)

Very nice Juan always look forward to seeing your TT stuff.

Wow what a fantastic set, my only time at the TT was back in 2003 with a Eos 5 & 4 rolls of Fuji iso 200 & everything was a bit hit & miss.Would love to get back over to capture some stuff like this.Maybe my mate Mr Hillier will give me an invite for next year.

Great set lovin #12 & #15

Excellent set of photos, it's been enjoyable watching this on TV, can only imagine how good it is to be there. Particularly liking the very first shot! Cracking

Superb images. Wish someone woud organise a phoography trip to either TT or Manx!!!

Back