Isn't she cute ???

Edit My Images
Yes
Had this lass in today for a Shoot with her friends, these 3 were all taken within about 10 seconds and I just thought she looked really cute

Do you agree? :thinking:

And what do you think to the skin etc. processing?

Cheers (y)

DD

Cutey.jpg

looks good, would have preferred a different top on her but nice shots :)

Very nice indeed Dave.... Happy New Year to you...

Tone and processing look spot on as normal mate..

Nigel

looks good, would have preferred a different top on her but nice shots :)

Have to shoot what they turn up in m8 - I don't have a wardrobe handy, and 'Yes' I do issue guidelines on What-to-wear, but for many (such as this almost 16 yr old) it's about capturing their personality too - which they show in their clothes :)

Happy New Year to you too Nige

DD

I love the processing, looks nice and natural. I also think she is a very beautiful young lady :) I get the impression she is very shy? Do you have any more from this one DD?

I love the processing, looks nice and natural. I also think she is a very beautiful young lady :) I get the impression she is very shy? Do you have any more from this one DD?

She is shy, and just wasn't comfortable today with her mate's sisters there too. I do have loads of her from about a year ago, and I'm sure she'll be back again soon

Here's a few, all from the same hour session sometime in Spring I think it was; she was more relaxed here

DD

Cutey2.jpg

Yes but I feel it's missing something, like a coathanger that looks like a k**b in the shot somewhere :naughty:

Would actually work very well printed on acrylic (y)

Yes but I feel it's missing something, like a coathanger that looks like a k**b in the shot somewhere :naughty:

Now who's being rude :eek::eek::eek:

I've already said she's 15 and you want a knob in the shot :eek::eek::eek:

Shame on you :LOL:

DD

Oh my, coffee everywhere! Thanks :LOL:

DD you can definitely see the difference in her confidence there! Are you building a portfolio for her for modeling or TV work or something?

Love those, Dave. She looks like she is having fun but her skin and everything looks nice and natural. (y)

She does want to be a model - yes - but I'm not shooting her portfolio as such

I asked about the processing of skin etc. for a reason, in that on the first 3 there has been no processing at all other than basic levels & sharpening, which is just one of my standard 'Studio Actions' - she just has perfect skin - lucky sod :LOL:

DD

:eek: Lucky indeed! I would have done anything for perfect skin like that at 15 :eek: But :shake: alas my hormones had other plans.

although the 1st set is very nice . her skin is great . its the framing that is putting me off slightly.

it feels to square on .. now this may have been the feel you wanted to get the profile shots..

but on the 2nd set they seem more fun and easy on the eye..

just my 2 pence worth..

md(y)

although the 1st set is very nice . her skin is great . its the framing that is putting me off slightly.

it feels to square on .. now this may have been the feel you wanted to get the profile shots..

but on the 2nd set they seem more fun and easy on the eye..

just my 2 pence worth..

md(y)

Love how your confidence is growing MD :LOL:

In every Shoot I do I start off with a few shots just to test exposure and see how people react to the camera, these were the 1st 3 of the day as part of that test

As I said earlier, she wasn't comfortable at all today, which I feel was due to others being present and we didn't do many more. That said, I just posted these as I think she's cute rather than as great portraits; if you look closer you'll see the light wasn't actually high enough either :D

So as 'test' shots can I be forgiven for the lack of modeling ???

:shake::shake::shake:

Hope so :)

DD

Love how your confidence is growing MD :LOL:

In every Shoot I do I start off with a few shots just to test exposure and see how people react to the camera, these were the 1st 3 of the day as part of that test

As I said earlier, she wasn't comfortable at all today, which I feel was due to others being present and we didn't do many more. That said, I just posted these as I think she's cute rather than as great portraits; if you look closer you'll see the light wasn't actually high enough either :D

So as 'test' shots can I be forgiven for the lack of modeling ???

:shake::shake::shake:

Hope so :)

DD

:D

its one of my new years resolutions.

be more honest in my comments..

dont get me wrong i would love to take shots like these..

and now i kow they are the 1st couple they are better than i thought as i know folks need a while to relax in front of the camera..

(y)

md(y)

if i were her i'd put of them as my bebo profile pic! hehe, lovely shots. She looks like Demi Lovato! (disney...camp rock...same league as Miley Cyrus..)

I really like the first set, the expressions make it an excellent tryptych (sp?) and seeing as you asked the skin looks fine.

Top work as always.

:D

its one of my new years resolutions.

be more honest in my comments..

dont get me wrong i would love to take shots like these..

and now i kow they are the 1st couple they are better than i thought as i know folks need a while to relax in front of the camera..

(y)

md(y)

Phew - so I'm forgiven then? :D

Proper crit & challenging the photographer is definitely a NYR you (we) should all aim to keep. Few images can't be improved technically, and most could benefit from a different artistic interpretation as that reflects our personal choices. 'Breaking down' images allows you to develop a better understanding of how they were taken, and if you wish to copy that style, that's a real benefit - and how I do it btw - so Keep-it-up (y)

Tinyspark - She looks like Demi Lovato! (disney...camp rock...same league as Miley Cyrus..) - I have no idea what you're on about here :LOL:

Hacker - cheers m8 - and I had to look up the spelling too :D and it's 'Triptych' apparently

DD

2nd shot in the 2nd set is great! Strangely the angle of the hat and her arm seem to match up.

2nd shot in the 2nd set is great! Strangely the angle of the hat and her arm seem to match up.

Cheers - but that's not 'strange' at all - it's called 'direction'

As in - tilt your head that way, a bit more, a bit less... stop

And interestingly, the last 3 are old shots posted on TP before where your chosen one got a right slagging for the 'silly' hat :LOL:

Each to their own eh

DD

Haha, the hat isn't silly - it's just original :)!

Back