Isobel

Edit My Images
Yes
my new friend I made at the cricket match yesterday, we had much more fun than watching those blokes, both teams dressed in white so you didn't know who was doing what...crazy :thinking:

isobelsmall.jpg

That's a great moment you've captured Marianne. Beautiful feel to it to, such a warm glow and it fits it perfectly

I'll second Sean's comments...A lovely shot and you can clearly see you two "clicked"...

With regards Cricket, you might want to take a read of the rules below ;)

"The Rules of Cricket

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.

Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.

When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.

Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.

There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.

When both sides have been in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game! "

Simple!

Regards,

Pete

Excellent shot Marianne..... you got a way with Kids...

Rules of Cricket? There aren't any, there are the "Laws of Cricket" of though ;)

I think this is a great shot Marianne. You have captured perfectly the fun and innocence of childhood. It made me smile anyway :)

second for me marianne, although the first is very good, this one rocks

See I gotta go with the first one myself. While I love the action in the 2nd the serious look on her face just doesn't quite do it for me. The first one just really captures the sheer joy children seem to find in life. Whish I could figure out how...

Photographic merit and decisive moment and it's number 1 - if we're going for artisitic merit then it must be the 2nd one!

Forgot about this shot(s) doh :(

Back