iTrade feedback for Kerso

Name
Wail
Edit My Images
No
In our rush to make sure we "earn" all the brownies we think we deserve, it seems that we've forgotten to give a bit of credit to Kerso (Ian) for supplying us with the stuff we've wanted, and at a very competitive price.

I've tried to submit an iTrade feedback to him, but found it not so straight forward.

It seems to leave an iTrade feedback, we must use a thread that was started by the person for whom we are leaving feedback.

Please use this link here.

Just a head's up :)

Last edited:
I seem to recall Marcel saying that the itrader checks to see if either the buyer or seller started the thread.

Maybe Kerso needs to start a thread and people can then reply saying they bought this on this day and therefore the trades can be allocated fairly.

I don't think Kerso needs iTrader feedack does he? Being one of about four traders allowed I think his reputation speaks for itself

I seem to recall Marcel saying that the itrader checks to see if either the buyer or seller started the thread.

Maybe Kerso needs to start a thread and people can then reply saying they bought this on this day and therefore the trades can be allocated fairly.

If it's a thread that he started then it can be used!

I don't think Kerso needs iTrader feedack does he? Being one of about four traders allowed I think his reputation speaks for itself

I 110% agree with you on this.

Still, it is a means of recognition and appreciation; while it will help anyone new, as we've all been at one stage!

Well I tried, but it doesn't work unless you made the deal via a forum post, I did it through pm.

Great :bat: .. now you tell me!

OK, I will fix my link to point it to Kerso's new thread.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Done. If you bought anything from me, then feel free to give me some feedback also :D

Worked this time using the thread Marcel posted.

Back