It's a puppy

Edit My Images
No
Sorry, I really should be shot for doing photographs like this but she was sweet. My friends new pup!

Debs

9158_10115179434a61eca5ed73d.jpg

:shrug:

awesome shot..
I'd love to see some colour ones too please.

Last edited:
is that a wee border terrier? great shot, only time my border was still enough to photograph when he was a pup was when he was sleeping!

Thanks guys :)

Sadly I didn’t keep any of the colour images. I was only having some fun and kept just 2 B&W TIF’s.

Think she is a border terrier and she if absolutely hyper for about 10 minutes, then just falls asleep wherever she is standing, then she’s awake and off again for another 10 minutes.

I think they are wonderful but a lot of hard work.

Debs

Not usually a big fan of pet pics, but this one is wonderful, the way you have shot and processed it really does bring out the fur detail. Plus the subject matter is kinda cute

My border terrier is now about 15 years old, but still has the eyes that give that very same look, that make you go awww!

Lovely little dog.

michaala:wave:

That's a lovely puppy portrait Debbie, he's a real cutie. I read that you only have two B&W tiff's - do you not shoot in RAW...?

That's a lovely puppy portrait Debbie, he's a real cutie. I read that you only have two B&W tiff's - do you not shoot in RAW...?

I shoot in RAW but once I have completed any PP work if the image is just a bit of fun I save it as as an uncompressed 16-bit TIF (at it's full size) and dump everything else.

If I need to work on the image again I'm not going to lose the quality by repeatedly saving as I would in jpeg format.

More important work gets saved in both RAW in a master directory and TIF in a working directory. I then cataloge them in a very advanced Archive database called Calm ( which I get for free because I'm the technical manger for the company who produce it :shake:)

All my images are then stored on a raid 5 NAS server.

All very sad I know. But this shot was just a bit of fun.

Debs

Last edited:
Worth taking, lovely

Back