It's been a while - TVR Sagaris Photo Shoot

Floats my boat!

3,6 and 9 are the best for me.... Stunning looking vehicle but then I have always had a soft spot for Blackpool's finest!

Excellent shots, some great angles there! Always loved the exhaust on these, noting quite like it :D

Love the shots...the car looks mean! Used to have a Cerbera and then a Tuscan but then had kids so never got the Sagaris. Only one criticism......you could have washed the car first!! lol

Hi George

I don't think these are up to the standard of some of your other work, but then that paint work just hates small strobes by the looks of it and the natural light/weather was against you.
Shots:
1. Don't like the harsh shadow around the car.
2. Not working for me.
3. Rigs just a little to low.
4. I like this shot, maybe just a little more room though.
5. Great interior shot.
6. Love it.
7. Not a fan of slanted shots.
8. and 9, Are great shots, but look a little Deanphoto.
10. Not working, looks cramped and the light is not very good.

Sorry George, this is just all in my honest opinion. I know you are capable of much better shots.

Lovely car, my all time fav TVR!
The shots seem a little flat to me though I'm afraid, a little soft and lacking the "ooomph" of your usual stuff. Sorry :(

Hi George,

I agree with Ken on these I'm afraid.

#1 - hotspots, I know the flip paint probably doesn't help and I'm not sure if you tried this with a couple of softboxes?

#2 - Vertical Pan doesn't feel right to me

#3 - Take that rig, move up and right slightly, it's not making enough of the cars lines to work in this instance. Also, the power line in the top left is distracting

#4 - Hotspots again, maybe increase the amount of space to the right and corrected the horizon (it looks like it's dipping down>right slightly)

#5 - Doesn't really do anything for me, not enough detail from this angle, maybe take advantage of shots of the different areas than try to put it all in one shot?

#6 - too dark and bulbous, the building reflection on the left side of the windscreen is a little distracting, if you had a couple of flashes/lights maybe try lighting the sides from above on each side but I like the idea of what you were trying to achieve.

#7 - this would work better if straightened up

#8 - sorry, thought Dean as soon as I saw this.

#9 - hmm..I want to like this, but I keep being drawn to the leafy bush with the red leaves on the right

#10 - More hotspots and the dirt is really showing up on this one, feels like it's taken from too high an angle and there seems to be a weird fuzzy issue around the left & top of the shot, a little distracting.

I think you should take this one out in better weather! :)

Last edited:
Back