It's here!!!!!

Glen

Uncle Glen
Name
Glen
Edit My Images
Yes
Well folks my 24-105 has arrived, or be it about 10.30am, which considering I ordered it at around 3.30pm yesterday is fantastic service. It looks bl**dy brilliant!!! Don't care if it works or not...I could just look at it for ages, a beautifully crafted bit of kit.:love:

Once I get home I'll try and take some pics and post them up.

Had it all this time and still not updated his sig...:nono:

;)

had it all this time and still not shown us any pics with it!

Had it all this time and still looking at it..:bonk:

I think hes still just sat there staring at it in awe ;)

Congrats on the lens - look forward to seeing the images (y)

Had it all this time and still no pics of cats or ducks
bonk.gif

Didn't get time last night, working 12hrs days at the mo, 9-9pm. Will try again tonight...promise!

Glen said:
Didn't get time last night, working 12hrs days at the mo, 9-9pm. Will try again tonight...promise!

bah...no commitment!:D

Glen said:

Work :thinking:

Oh yes I remember that :)

I've done plenty of 12 hour plus days in my time. Have to say I'm finding it very nice now not doing any at all :D

I'll try and do some quickie shots now, but I'm going to a black tie dinner at Donnington this Friday night and I'll take it then. I think we get to go around a collection of F1 cars before dinner, so this should give me opportunity to reel some off.

If not, I'm also going to the military vehicle show at Duxford on Sunday and I know I'll definitely get some pics there!!

tester-1.jpg

tester-2.jpg

tester-3.jpg

3 totally useless pictures, what more d'ya want...BLOOD!:nuts:
Straight off the cam, no photoshopery.

come on then...:boxer: where's all the chirpers gone...eh,eh!!!

Waiting for more food?

I did notice there is no exif in the pictures so we don't know what focal lengths we are looking at :)

ah so he finally gets it on the camera!

looks ok dont it!

Must of lost the exif when saving files, what way do you chaps save them from PS, I just goto 'save for web' and knock the size down to 800 on the longest length, then crank up the quality till I get around 160k.???

thats basically what i do, i know matt did an action for it though, i get exif off the original mostly though, easier innit

Save for web kills the exif. That looks sharp, good stuff :)

Back