Edit My Images
Yes
now its not important at all. But i just cant figere out wats in Dr peper
:shrug:
:thinking:
I looked at the ingrdants and it says water/suger/Dr peper secreat ingredient
can some one else help me or just say that thay dont know or some thing

Probably the same stuff that's in cherry coke - it all tastes the same to me :p

If they told you what the seekrit ingredient was you'd be more concerned about getting to a toilet than drinking the stuff :eek:

digitalfailure said:
If they told you what the seekrit ingredient was you'd be more concerned about getting to a toilet than drinking the stuff :eek:

:LOL:

• Carbonated Water
• High Fructose Corn Syrup and/or Sugar
• Caramel Color
• Phosphoric Acid
• Artificial and Natural Flavors
• Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)
• Caffeine
Nutrition Facts:
150 Calories
55mg Sodium
40g Sugar

Nowt good there then :puke:

actually you'd be interested to know that the quantity of caffeine in coffee and coke etc is much less than required to actually have an effect, in coffee its mostly psychological (plus a little heat from the drink itself that does the trick). the stimulant - or rather - the ingredients that cause you to become hyperactive (in the more clinical aspect of increased activity and not so much bouncing off the walls) is the sheer concentration of sugar and additives in the drink. I recently dipped a pH strip in coke too...came to 1 to 1.5pH...for those in the know thats pretty freaking acidic! I'm drinking diluted HCL from now on, that only has about pH4! i'm sure if you googled it the ingredients would pop up.

p.s. the amount of caffeine required to act as a stimulant is several times what a cup of coffee can provide.

but not much more than a lovely triple espresso :D

and damn, that coke is acidic! - taps teeth to check if they shatter...

i tried coke zero today, not impressed.

Buster.....no need for concern.....that spelling of seekrit goes back years, the informed from the old days of ocuk know it all too well ;)

there was a post about the ingredients of coke and what it can clean, how some of the ingredients have hazard warnings on the vehicle etc etc, was a cracker!

Coke can clean coins very quickly so it doesn't take long to rot those teeth!

shiato storm said:
actually you'd be interested to know that the quantity of caffeine in coffee and coke etc is much less than required to actually have an effect, in coffee its mostly psychological (plus a little heat from the drink itself that does the trick). the stimulant - or rather - the ingredients that cause you to become hyperactive (in the more clinical aspect of increased activity and not so much bouncing off the walls) is the sheer concentration of sugar and additives in the drink. I recently dipped a pH strip in coke too...came to 1 to 1.5pH...for those in the know thats pretty freaking acidic! I'm drinking diluted HCL from now on, that only has about pH4! i'm sure if you googled it the ingredients would pop up.

p.s. the amount of caffeine required to act as a stimulant is several times what a cup of coffee can provide.

Damn fine explanation there my good man, thanks :)

I never knew that about the amount of coffee, I always thought one cup would have some effect.

When I was on work experience with college, with me staying up all night at my mates house (as students do), I was naturally knackered in work.
So I used to offer to make the brews, and I'd make mine with 5 spoonfuls of coffee, and 8 spoonfuls of sugar, just to keep me functioning...lol

Marcel said:
When I was on work experience with college, with me staying up all night at my mates house (as students do), I was naturally knackered in work.
So I used to offer to make the brews, and I'd make mine with 5 spoonfuls of coffee, and 8 spoonfuls of sugar, just to keep me functioning...lol
Didn't that turn out like a fine coffee syrup? :puke:

Jonny said:
Didn't that turn out like a fine coffee syrup? :puke:

Nope but it was strong enough to kill all wildlife and floral arrangements within a 60 yard radius :D

If you watch Mythbusters on Discovery channel, you'll see that Coke does indeed clean coins but doesn't rot teeth like you'd think!

Carl.

Laughing Boy said:
Well orange juse is worse for your teeth than fizzy pop:geek:

Thats true. When i gave up smoking i got addicted to orange juice Ice lollies and they caused a ton of damage to my teeth. So had to give up them too:crying:

Back