It's ME!!!

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
We were mucking around at work... a friend left her jacket on her chair when she went on holiday, so we took photos of the jacket all round the firm, and got it doing some rather strange things too!!!
I started it off, and took this one of myself in "the jacket".....didnt brush hair or anything.....just took it.

However... I REALLY like this picture...what do you think?

Jacket.jpg

A woman liking a picture of herself is not something that happens very often I have found :)

Looking at the avatar and this picture you haven't changed much - even the hand has not moved ;)

Looking at the avatar and this picture you haven't changed much - even the hand has not moved ;)

...and there's me thinking that you look really different to the pic in your avatar :LOL: It is a really nice picture - the jacket suits you :)

Yup, the pose is similar, but the 'jacket' shot is much nicer. Like your new hairstyle better too...even 'unbrushed'. (y)
I think its the position of your hand is better, head resting on your palm, rather than on your knuckles seems to make the shot softer, kinda more feminine pose.
I know nowt about portraits or people photography, but I know I like the new pic much more.
Nice shot :clap:

I think I see a new avatar for you Janice. It looks good :)

Mike

Hiya Janice! :D you look wonderful there, and the jacket does suit you yes. I would just sit up a little more and not slouch over, be proud! Love the hair colour too, looks softer than your last avatar photo, if I remember correctly. :thinking:

Cheers, you look great!

Jewel

very nice Janice, a natural look!

Well she did, but it needed washing, LOL! we hung it on a tree and said a tramp had not wanted it...and it got green on the collar!

One shot was of a male colleague on the loo with his cacks down and the jacket on..............wouldnt surprise me if she hasnt shredded it by now!
She came back from hols with some bad news...had trodden on a used syringe on the beach and now has to wait 3 months for tests to come back :( but the photos had her in tears of laughter!!

Janice, its a lovely shot of you, no wonder you like it....I am super critical of photos of me, Barry keeps taking them thinking they're nice but I can see all my flaws :LOL:

Everyone hates photos of themselves in general dont they. I always do...except this.........perhaps Im turning vain in my old age!! ;)

it is a nice photo Janice, i think we you should post more!

Back