It's That Time Of Year (Schedule 1).

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, that was quick, no sooner did my licence end than it began again. :woot:

The licensing period to cover breeding birds and their dependent young at or near the nest, as well as any associated nesting activity runs from the first day of February until the last day of September. There may be slight variations to that but those are the dates in Scotland.

Being as it was the 1st February yesterday, I thought it might be helpful to post a link to the BTO list of Sched 1 birds (Scotland is NatureScot).

There are some suprises on there, it's worth a read.

List of Protected Birds | BTO - British Trust for Ornithology

Good information and a reminder to all of us that some subjects require extra care and permission/licenses. As a lucky South Dorset girl; I am surrounded by many RSPB sites and it does irk me when I see people approaching

I'm slightly fearful of mods doing that Dad dance thing Dale depicted in your emoji

that aside cool post..........

I'm kinda of that old skool ilk................................. all species need care ya learn a species then ya try to steal it's soul.............as an individual if one doesn't know the species how can one know one's impact on it ,while making images ?

Ok that was a bit deep read what the BTO boffins know ;)

Yeah mate the Dad dance is still bothering me, what can I say bro ? :runaway: :p

all the luck in the world with kingy Dale....slow ol' road this wildlife toggin lark huge grats on the second license

'Ere now your a mod I won't have to drive Chris round the bend by being a moron will I? Meh maybe I will just for the crack:love:

I'll see myself out :exit:

ATB buddy

stu

PS
There is something very serious in there Dale..... soz hard day needed a crack with a mate......... I betcha few will REALLY grasp it

Back